In honor of National Quilting Day, I’m giving away a collection of 6 fat quarters,
which I currently cannot take a picture of because my camera is freaking out on me (ha! turns out I’m just a bad photographer!).
This includes 4 neutrals and two colors – all what I consider stash-building solid-ish fabrics. From left to right:
- Cream background with some bronze dots (some of the dots have a metallic sheen to them)
- Brown-ish variegated in what would be an interesting free motion quilt pattern. This fat quarter moves from a darker tone to a light tone, so it’s not a consistent brown color all the way across, but what I’m showing is the darkest part.
- Stripe in cream and brown, with a smidge of plum in it.
- Golden crackle print
- Tomatoey red harlequin diamonds (this is part of the Connecting Threads fabric I bought but didn’t use because it’s oranger than I thought it would be)
- Light blue with a darker blue squiggle
So… not a cohesive collection by any means, but hey! Free fabric!
All you need to do to enter to win is leave a comment on this post before noon Eastern Friday March 18th, 2011. I’ll use a random number generator to pick the winner.