So, finally, the prize is revealed! As a reminder, you can enter to win by commenting on any post on this blog during the month of August. That means regardless of when I posted the entry, so theoretically you could comment on all 90 posts and be entered 90 times. Knock yourself out!
Here’s what in the giveaway:
- A market bag (from the Bijou Lovely tutorial) made of VIBRANT floral and green fabric. It’s lightly interfaced, so rather scrunchy.
- A mug rug in teals with orange binding. I was practicing FMQ with a scallopy pattern and thought this would be a dandy addition. Alternately, it could be used as a ferret quilt. Or a tiny hat (for you, not a ferret).
- A copy of the AQS American Quilter magazine I picked up in Knoxville. This particular issue has 77 winning quilts from various AQS shows. It’s great for inspiration! Keep it in that place you like your alone time, like your sewing room. Or bathroom. I don’t judge.
- A new set of thread snips from Creative Notions. This actually started the giveaway, because I ordered one for me, the company accidentally sent me two, and when I called to let them know, they said to just keep the second set since the processing cost of the return would be greater than the value of the product. So I’m kind of in love with Ken’s Sewing Center. (close-up of the snips and magazine below)
- The navy and purple floral bag on the lower left is, honestly, a Bag of Corn. I don’t know the official name, and I know that sounds like a horrible thing to give someone. But! This is dried corn, and the same sort of thing as creating a microwave rice bag. You pop it in the microwave for 1:30-2:00 minutes on high, and when it’s nice and warm you put it on your shoulder, knee, or wherever you need some heat. I have one that I got from my SIL for Christmas that I use frequently on my shoulders during long sewing stretches.