DERP. Blogger apparently had a brain fart and deleted the bulk of this post, but here’s what it was supposed to say.
Well, I finished 4 of the 5 projects I set out to do in Q1, and most of those in the first month. I’m challenging myself a little bit more with Q2 since two of these are king sized quilts.
- Farmer’s Wife Sampler Quilt: I’ve got 15 of the 50 blocks done I want to do, but I’d like to get this finished up and hanging in the living room!
- Lilac Hill King-sized Quilt. Same sad picture as before.
- Faceted Stars King-sized Quilt – Some bits cut. I’m upsizing a Queen pattern into a King, so who knows how it will turn out!
- Wellspring House Woven Quilt – All bits cut now, and piecing.