Well, two quilts went to their forever homes this weekend – Lavender Kiss to the lovely bride and Tiger Show to the raffle for the cat shelter (which will have a permanent home once the raffle is done!). This week was mostly small finishes for Good Mews, since they need all the help they can get renovating their new building!
- Used this Week: 8 yards
- 4 yards for the7 cat nap mats (each is half a yard, plus another half a yard for binding for all seven)
- 4 yards for fleece cat bed covers
- Used year to Date: 168.75 yard
- Added this Week: 2 yards
- I bought 2 yards of remnant fleece to make the cat bed covers. I had two yards in stash, but needed more.
- Added Year to Date: 116.5 yards
- Net Used for 2012: 52.25 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 57 yards (34% of total used)