If you’re looking for the giveaway post, it’s here!
Well, I got a lot done at the retreat yesterday, but alas, none of them were project finishes. I finished the top for my Terrain charm square tablerunner (using the Little Twister tool), which is currently being quilted, and two tops for baby quilts from the Giselle fabric line by Jessica Swift (linked to SeamedUP, where I stashed it!). I also have the center done for the pinwheel twin-sized quilt for the Wellspring Living house, and I want to get the borders done for that by Tuesday so I can hand it over to my friend Lynn who is going to long-arm it for me. All those are on top of the two other baby quilt tops I got finished and sandwiched and ready to quilt.
It’s an honest-to-God pile-up. FIVE quilts to be quilted. I get hives just writing about it! Suffice to say, I have big plans to rack up the yardage on next week’s report!
- Used this Week: 12.5 yards
- 8.5 for Tiger Show (for Good Mews)
- 0.5 for the “Hey Girl” notekeeper
- 2.75 of Ruby FQs traded to my friend Chris in exchange for long-arm credit (she’s also doing a Swoon quilt from the kit, but in king size)
- 0.75 lost in a round of the LCR dice game during our retreat (Boo for me, but happy for my friend Allison who won them!)
- Used year to Date: 135.75 yard
- Added this Week: 11 yard
- 3 yards of a Cosmo Crickey Salt Air jelly roll
- 1 yard of a Kate Spain Terrain charm pack
- 0.5 yards of a Riley Blake Lime solid, while I’ll use as a comparison to Kona Lime for my friend Andi’s shop. Andi was my source for all these fabrics this week – her prices are excellent and her shop can be found at Our-Epoch.com (she’s also on etsy under that same name).
- 6.5 yards of Giselle backing I got from my MIL to use in the two baby quilts.
- Added Year to Date: 114.5 yards
- Net Used for 2012: 21.25 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 47 yards (36% of total used)