Can I just give out a giant *SIGH* since I finished my entry for the Timeless Stitch Star contest? It’s not exactly what I wanted out of the project, but I had reached the point of just wanting to be done with it last week. Of course, in the process of changing my mind a billion times over the borders, I used up way more fabric than I wanted to, and feel like I wasted a lot of it because, let’s be honest, not sure what I’d use those bits for in the future. The finished wallhanging is 24×24, but I used up 5 yards of fabric to get to that. Ugh. Pics will post here on June 2, the day after the contest deadline.
I also realized when I skipped last week I forgot to account for finishing the Puppy Love baby quilt. Double oops.
- Used this Week: 9 yards
- 5 yards for the Timeless Stitch Star quilt
- 4 yards for Puppy Love
- Used year to Date: 195 yard
- Added this Week: 2.75 yards
- Purchased a layer cake of Lucy’s Crab Shack
- Added Year to Date: 122 yards
- Net Used for 2012: 73 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 68 yards (35% of total used)