A nice steady week – output only slightly larger than intake, but that’s how it goes some weeks!
- Used this Week: 5.5 yards
- 5 yards – Pinwheels and Patches baby quilt
- 0.5 yards -Mini quilt for the Atlanta/Ireland MQG swap
- Used year to Date: 211.25 yards
- Added this Week: 4.75 yards
- 1.5 yards for Pinwheels and Patches baby quilt border
- 3.25 yards various repro prints to finish Grandma’s Garden Sampler Quilt
- Added Year to Date: 165.75 yards
- Net Used for 2012: 45.5 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 70.25 yards (34% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!