Well, I forgot to do to the report last Sunday night, which would have only used up the 3.5 yards below for the tablerunner, pincushions, and small mats for the flowerpots I made for kindergarten teacher gifts. The Star Wars fabric came while we were on vacation, a total of 27 yards added to make 3 quilts – that doesn’t count what I’m using for the applique in the center that will come partly from stash and partly from a purchase after I figure out what I need for Death Stars, droids, and a particular ship that made the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs.
- Used this Week: 3.5 yards
- 2 yards for Monkey Business tablerunner
- 1 yard for flower pot mats (teacher gifts)
- 0.5 yards for two pincushions
- Used year to Date: 198.5 yards
- Added this Week: 27 yards
- 14 yards of backing fabric for Star Wars quilts
- 2.5 yards of star fabric for Star Wars quilt centers
- 10.5 yards of assorted Star Wars fabric for quilts
- Added Year to Date: 149 yards
- Net Used for 2012: 49.5 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 68 yards (34% of total used)
I wonder if my family will notice if all the Han Solo pieces end up in my quilt
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!