I got the top done for Coin Op, but need to piece the back and quilt it. I’ve also been working on the alternate blocks for the Memories of Provence quilt that I picked up Friday at Tiny Stitches. As a result, that fabric in the “in” column, as well as some solids I picked up to finish Coin Op and the Star Wars quilts.
- Used this Week: 0 yards – sad trombone!
- Used year to Date: 198.5 yards
- Added this Week: 8 yards
- 2.5 yard of Kona Lime – part for Coin Op, part for stash
- 2.5 yards of various greys for Star Wars quilts
- 3 yards various fabric for Memories of Provence blocks
- Added Year to Date: 157 yards
- Net Used for 2012: 41.5 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 70.25 yards (35% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!