I’m just gonna let this speak for itself: Coin Op (80×90″) and Faceted Jewels (108×112″) are DONE! I’ll have pics up tomorrow in the daylight once they are both washed and dried and properly crinkly.
- Used this Week: 31 yards
- 11 yards -Coin Op – nice big pieces but also some applique
- 20 yards (!!!) -Faceted Jewels king sized quilt
- Used year to Date: 242.25 yards
- Added this Week: 3.5 yards
- 3.5 yards of Kona Pacific for sashing for the Star Wars quilts.
- Net Used for 2012: 73 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 70.25 yards (29% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!