Just the one finish this week, which was an entirely scrappy project! I got to use up 128 5″ squares and some 2 1/2″ strips to make a checkerboard for our giant checkers. Then I used a couple FQs to make a storage bag for it.
I’ve got all the bits cut for the center for the Farmer’s Wife baby quilt, and am sewing the rows together next.
- Used this Week: 2.5 yards
- 2.5 yards – Checkerboard and storage bag
- Used year to Date: 248.75 yards
- Added this Week: 0 yards
- Net Used for 2012: 69 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 70.25 yards (28% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!