It finally happened! I finished the first (of three) Star Wars quilt. I bet Sharon Schamber never figured people would use her applique method for droids. Hopefully you’ve seen the pictures by now.
- Used this Week: 9.75 yards
- 9 yards for the R2D2 Star Wars quilt
- 0.5 yards for diaper clutch for niece
- 0.25 yards for Big Bloom flower
- Used year to Date: 324 yards
- Added this Week: 0 yards
- (ssh… I may have bought some fabric that hasn’t been delivered yet)
- Net Used for 2012: 93.5 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 112.5 yards (35% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!