A good use of fabric for charity this week – two more pillowcases and the Scraps, Baby! quilt. Since Lindy and Betsy didn’t sell on Etsy, I’m going to donate those to Project Linus as well (hence the jump in donated yardage). I’m super excited that a THIRD of my fabric usage has busted one hundred yards for charity!
- Used this Week: 6.5 yards
- 0.25 yards for a gift for a friend (pictures after I give it to her)
- 2.25 yards for two additional pillowcases for ConKerr Cancer
- 3.5 yards for Scraps, Baby! quilt
- 0.5 yards for a Gnome table mat for my dad (pics soon)
- Used year to Date: 306 yards
- Added this Week: 0 yards
- Net Used for 2012: 80 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 104.25 yards (34% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!