I’ve gotten the first top of the Star Wars quilts done, and will sandwich it later tonight. In the mean time I quilted and bound the pink/purple Scraps, Baby! quilt and will get it in the wash to take pictures of it tomorrow. My two baby quilt finishes this week are earmarked for Project Linus so that’s bumping up the charitable use as well.
- Used this Week: 8.25 yards
- 3.75 yards for Periwinkle Posie
- 4.5 yards for pink/purple Scraps, Baby! quilt
- Used year to Date: 314.25 yards
- Added this Week: 4.5 yards
- 3 yards various grays
- 1.5 yards of a Riley Blake layer cake
- Net Used for 2012: 83.75 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 112.5 yards (36% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!