And while I was there picking up the finishing kit for Memories of Provence Friday (yes, I went two days in a row- I can quit any time I want to!), I also saw some fabric in the sale room that would be perfect borders for a red/white/black quilt I’m planning to donate for a raffle for Good Mews.
In addition to the Wellspring quilt, I did finish this totebag for my niece (the 31 year old one, not the one that’s pregnant – it’s a big family). I figure the best way to celebrate America is with totebags and abs, so why not combine them?
- Used this Week: 13 yards
- 9 yards for the Wellspring Pinwheel Quilt (twin sized quilt)
- 0.5 yards for peacock nap mat
- 3.5 yards for niece’s totebag
- Used year to Date: 336.50 yards
- Added this Week: 12.75 yards
- 5 yards from a FQ assortment of Sophie by Moda
- 0.75 yards of cream from same Sophie kit
- 4 yards for the finishing kit for Memories of Provence sampler quilt
- 3 yards of red/black 110″ for borders for CATS! the quilt
- Net Used for 2012: 93.25 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 121.5 yards (36% of total used)