Um… I got a little bloated this week by getting fabrics for Halloween costumes and Weekender bags. And my mom bought some fabrics for projects she wants me to make, but I had some nice usage from the Beep Boop quilt and other small projects. I should finish a tablerunner this week, I think, to bring me back to over the net 100 used.
- Used this Week: 11.75 yards
- 9 yards for Beep Boop quilt
- 2 yards for the Cat Goes Here nap mat
- 0.25 for some potholders for a fundraiser for the kids’ school
- 0.5 yards for a Finn (from Adventure Time) hat for my son’s Halloween costume
- Used year to Date: 368.25 yards
- Added this Week: 17.75 yards
- 7.5 yards for various projects for my mom
- 2 yards of fleece for Halloween costumes
- 2.75 from a layer cake of Morris Tapestry by Barbara Bachman
- 4.5 yards for a Weekender Bag
- Net Used for 2012: 99 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 128.75 yards (35% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!