Woo! I broke 100 yards net use this year! With the finish of the second Star Wars quilt, as well as reigning in the fabric purchases, I finally did it. I also gave away some FQs to a fellow quilter and pretty much all of my strings, so I estimated on the low side for that.
I think I’ll finish CATS! (the quilt) this week, so that should push me further into the positive for net use next week.
- Used this Week: 12 yards
- 7 yards for the second Star Wars quilt
- 5 yards miscellaneous string/scrap giveaways
- Used year to Date: 348.50 yards
- Added this Week: 3.25 yards
- 3.25 yards from a Summersville fat eighth assortment
- Net Used for 2012: 102 yards (woohoo!)
- YTD Used for Charity: 121.5 yards (35% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!