I have a lot poised to finish, but not a lot actually finished this week. I spent most of today puttering in the sewing room – got a decent start on quilting the Raisin’ Heck quilt and put together kits for 20 nap mats for Good Mews. I also think I have a plan for the Grandma’s Garden quilt
- Used this Week: 1.5 yards
- 0.5 yards for a doggie coat for my dog-in-law (my FIL’s dog).
- 1 yards of UGA scraps returned to my MIL after making said doggie coat.
- Used year to Date: 385.5 yards
- Added this Week: 8 yards
- 8 yards various batiks for the Labrynth Walk quilt for my son
- Net Used for 2012: 104 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 131.75 yards (34% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!