It has been a week. Not a lot done with all the distractions, but a couple small pet-related projects done. I hope to get back in the saddle this week and finish the Nostalgic Tablerunner soon.
I’m also putting out there that I’m back on a fabric diet due to a need to allocate funds to other areas (like food and vet bills). I have one exception to it for a fat eighth bundle of Juggling Summer due in October, but that should be it.
- Used this Week: 5.25 yards
- 3 yards for a quilt for Fred (using 5″ squares for the top and a solid piece for the backing)
- 1.75 yards for 3 circle nap mats for the cat tower
- 0.5 yards of fleece for a small pad for Fred’s crate
- Used year to Date: 373.5 yards
- Added this Week: 3 yards
- 3 yards for a jelly roll
- Net Used for 2012: 101.25 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 128.75 yards (34% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!