So many things to talk about! I finished Grandma’s Garden and gave some binding tips and other random quilting tips, two recipe recommendations, the Veteran’s Day Sew-In and Google hangout this weekend, and the Stash Bash retreat coming in April 2013.
- Subscribe to the new feed! Use the iTunes link or podcast feed link on the sidebar. The bonus story episode will be up this afternoon on the new feed.
- The chili recipe from King Arthur Flour
- Learn more about the Stash Bash, April 12-14, 2013
- Sew along with us for Veteran’s Day!
- Here’s the binding tutorial.
- I forgot to mention the Saturday Sampler blocks I finished this week, but here they are: