One quilt finished and a bunch of little projects! This morning I was inspired to whip up one of those charm square scarves that Moda Bake Shop posted this week, so I used my Hello Luscious charm pack I’d been sitting on for a while. I am still trying to figure out if I’m the sort of person who wears decorative scarves, so when I breezed into my guild meeting wearing a scarf and large sunglasses, apparently I surprised a couple people since they weren’t sure I was a scarf person either!
- Used this Week: 20.25 yards
- 6 yd for Gamequilt
- 8.75 yd for 8 pillowcases for ConKerr Cancer, from stash (plus several more donated by a friend, so I filled up the donation box at my quilt shop! Yay!)
- 0.25 yd for binding for donated nap mats
- 0.5 yd for Fred coat (gah – didn’t fit so giving it to Gnat)
- 1 yd for charm square scarf
- 3.75 yd for 5 nap mats for Good Mews, from stash
- Used year to Date: 416.25 yards
- Added this Week: 0 yards
- Woohoo! I did break up some charm parks into various scrap bins so I feel like a gained fabric, but didn’t actually buy any.
- Net Used for 2012: 134.75 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 145.75 yards (35% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!