A couple BIG finishes this week thanks to various sew-ins! Some projects I can’t quite reveal yet, but should be able to in the coming weeks. These are the 6 blocks I’ve finished for the Quilting Gallery block drive for Hurricane Sandy.
I got a donation of some fabric for pet beds, and some of it can also be used for actual quilts for Project Linus, so that’s in the intake tally. I’ve got 6 more bags to fill up with trimmings to turn into pet beds eventually, and with 3 already filled and covered, it’s time to make a trip to donate them!
- Used this Week: 39.25 yards
- 20 yd for the scrappy quilt (pics after the recipient gets it)
- 10 yd for Star Wars, Return of the Quilt
- 1.25 yd for 6 Sandy blocks
- 4 yd for the pink Weekender (pictures coming soon!)
- 3 yd for pet beds to fill with scraps
- 1 yd for Black Friday FQ giveaway
- Used year to Date: 483.25 yards
- Added this Week: 8 yards
- 8 yards given to me for charitable sewing (3 yd went for pet beds, other yardage will be used for Project Linus)
- Net Used for 2012: 185.5 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 153.25 yards (32% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!