We just got back from seeing The Hobbit (love the 11am Sunday showing, which is only $6 and not usually as crowded), hence the title. That, and the rabbit trails my brain ran down this week.
I just finished two pillows and four curtain panels for my living room. The only problem now is that I have beige-y curtain panels on a cream wall and it looks a little bland, so of course I want to paint the living room a cinnamon color. The good news is that I’d only have about 4 half walls to paint since the windows are so big and the built-in shelves around the fireplace take up room. The bad news is that it wouldrequire me to paint, and that’s not really my strong suit. Something to think about for the time after Christmas, though.
I don’t think I’ll have a lot more yardage to hit for the year – just a few small projects here and there, and possibly the Salt Air quilt if I finish it before New Year’s. I also ordered some minky this week to back that quilt and to make a wrap for me so I might have a “more in than out” week next week.
- Used this Week: 27 yards
- 15 yards for Memories of Provence
- 3.75 yards for Robot Love
- 1 yard for scrappy tabletoppers
- 0.5 yard for Terrain topper
- 2 yards for Twister quilt
- 3 yards for curtains (I used part of my Juggling Summer F8 pack and charm pack to add to some tab-top panels I bought).
- 1.75 yards for living room pillows (more of the Juggling Summer line)
- Used year to Date: 536.75 yards
- Added this Week: 0 yards
- Net Used for 2012: 230 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 157.75 yards (29% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!