GAH. So close to using 500 yards YTD! Alas, I just couldn’t squeeze in any more usage this week. I forgot to count yardage last week for the gift/storage bag for the Christmas quilt. I also made 3 composition book covers for gifts (I promise the tutorial is coming soon!), and one teacher gift. Lynn also quilted the 3rd twin-size quilt I’m donating to the Wellspring Living recovery house, and I’ll get the binding done on that tonight.
I also did buy some fabric this week – 2 fat quarters at the quilt shop after our guild meeting yesterday, a charm pack I won during the BFSI sew-in, and a yard of fabric for our guild challenge using the Madrona Road fabrics. I also buckled and about a layer cake from Fat Quarter shop during their sale of Cosmo Cricket’s Dear Mr. Claus because the retro fabrics were too cute. And my Juggling Summer fat eighth bundle came in, which I’m using to spruce up some curtains for my living room.
- Used this Week: 16 yards
- 1.5 yd for a gift bag for the Very Scrappy Christmas Quilt
- 4.25 yd for a commissioned totebag and accessory
- 0.75 yd for 3 composition book cover
- 0.5 yd a window covers for teachers (pics later this week)
- 9 yd for the 3rd Wellspring House twin sized quilt
- Used year to Date: 499.25 yards
- Added this Week: 5 yards
- 1 charm pack from BFSI winnings (yay!)
- 0.5 yd for 2 FQs
- 1 yd for Madrona Road Modern Quilt Guild challenge fabric
- 3.75 yd for Dear Mr. Clause Layer Cake from Cosmo Cricket
- 4 yd for Juggling Summer F8 assortment
- Net Used for 2012: 192.5 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 153.25 yards (31% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!