YA’LL. I broke 500 yards used for the year! And 200 net yards of usage! And I’m not even done with quilts for the year! Huzzah.
I’m just about done with Memories of Provence, but didn’t want to count it this week since I’ll doing the binding by hand and it might take me more than tonight to finish it. That’ll rack up another 15 yards when it’s done. Whew.
- Used this Week: 10.50 yards
- 4.5 for ConKerr Cancer pillowcases
- 1.5 for threadcatchers
- 0.75 for FIL’s wallhanging
- 3 for JRR quilt center
- 0.25 for another anonymous gift to be revealed soon
- 0.5 for another teacher gift
- Used year to Date: 509.75 yards
- Added this Week: 0 yards
- Net Used for 2012: 203 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 157.75 yards (31% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!