I managed to squeeze in a few projects this week, including some the very night before our road trip. I’m glad I did, because one of them was a knit/minky combo wrap I made myself from this Urban Threads tutorial which has come in handy for snuggling at my parents’ house (although there are no shortage of quilts here!).
I also finished up a hexie pincushion for myself, doing the hand sewing in the car and stuffing this morning. I’m working through the last stitches on my Autumn Gathering wool tablerunner, and will probably get that finished before we get back home. I forgot the thread and fusible to work on the next wool topper I brought with me, so I guess that will be it for the sewing on this trip!
- Used this Week: 12.25 yards
- 5.5 yd for Patchwork Weekender
- 0.5 yd for travel pillowcases – two fat quarters used for the kids’ travel pillows
- 0.25 yd for stocking tags
- 4.5 yd for minky wrap – 2.5 yd of purchased minky, and a 2yd piece of knit from my stash
- 1.25 yd for marker/composition book holder – part of my daughter’s Christmas gift (pics after she opens it)
- 0.25 yd for pincushion – hand sewn on the road trip to my parent’s house
- Used year to Date: 549 yards
- Added this Week: 7.25 yards
- 4 yd minky for Salty Eyed quilt back
- 2.5 yd minky for wrap
- 0.75 yd for charm pack of Noteworthy
- Net Used for 2012: 235 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 157.75 yards (29% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!