I’ve been making progress on several big projects (finished my Madrona Road top, and am quilting it right now, and finished the blocks for Tricky Stars). I’ve also been piecing more blocks for the Teal/Brown quilt as leaders and enders. But I have finished some small projects this week as well.
- Used this Week: 4.5 yards
- 2.25 yd for 2 pillowcases for ConKerr Cancer
- 0.5 yd for some gifts to be revealed later
- 1 yd for Fred’s coats
- 0.5 yd for Bloomer’s quilts
- 0.25 yd for car wallet
- Used year to Date: 12.5 yards
- Added this Week: 3.75 yards
- 3.75 yd of Dear Mr. Claus yardage
- Net Used for 2012: 2.25 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 2.25 yards (18% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!