And there was much rejoicing! I have successfully used up enough yardage this week to push myself back into the positive on stash usage. I finished up 10 nap mats for Good Mews (using them as leaders & enders for making the Bricks tops).
Pictures of 2 of the 3 Bricks tops have been added to the tutorial post on the Bricks block.
All of that sewing is for charity, so my Charitable portion is looking good as well. A great week all around!
- Used this Week: 13.25 yards
- 7 for 10 nap mats
- 0.25 yd for quilty gifts for a friend
- 6 yd for 3 Bricks tops (measuring 54 x 54″)
- Used year to Date: 53.75 yards
- Added this Week: 0 yards
- Net Used for 2012: 2.75 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 33.25 yards (62% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!