I took the red pill, and am discovering just how far down the rabbit hole goes. I ordered some Christmas fabric for my Christmas BOM, so I had to count that, but my usage hasn’t quite caught up yet. Since I think that’s it for fabric purchases for some time, I’m not freaking out.*
*Okay, maybe I am a little.
Anywho, two projects finished this week – the baby quilt for my new niece and some quilted placements for my daughter’s class Bingo basket for school. Pics of the placements with a mini tutorial tomorrow. Pics of the baby quilt when either I get permission to post them, or when the package arrives at my sister’s house so I don’t spoil the surprise!
- Used this Week: 5.75 yards
- 4.5 for the baby quilt
- 1.25 yd for 2 quilted placemats
- Used year to Date: 40.5 yards
- Added this Week: 9 yards
- 9 yards of red and green Christmas fabric
- Net Used for 2012: 10.5 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 20.25 yards (50% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!