Oh dear. The Super Bolt Sale at Tiny Stitches did me in this week. I am in the hole, but I’m okay with that, because there’s nothing like RED NUMBERS to get you motivated to stitch. Here’s a picture of my haul – 3 pieces of wide backing, 3 different pinks, a fun turquiosey blue print, a popcorn print, a MASSIVE length of white on white animals from the Brown Bear line with Eric Carle shapes, and EVEN MORE lime green with a white vein stripe. I also got a pre-cut of Honey, Honey by Kate Spain – don’t know what it’s called, but it’s 20 5″ WOF from the line, rolled up like a jelly roll.
Technically this is a two week report since I forgot last week, and only used a 1/4 yard for Bloomer’s owl last week, but that doesn’t really make the numbers better.
- Used this Week: 7 yards
- 0.25 yd for Bloomer’s owl
- 2.25 yd for 3 nap mats
- 1.25 yd for machine mats gifts for Facebook Pay it Forward
- 0.75 for giveaway zip pouches
- 2.75 for Rainbow 16 Baby Quilt (for Project Linus)
- Used year to Date: 34.75 yards
- Added this Week: 31.75 yards
- 1.75 of Sew Stitchy for a sewing machine cover (charm pack and yardage)
- 30 yards from the Super Bolt sale
- Net Used for 2012: 7.25 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 19 yards (55% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!