I just stuck the Scrappy Swoon quilt in the wash, so it’s a nice balance to the fabric acquisition from the Shop Hop this week. I also whipped up 3 pillowcases for ConKerr Cancer, so all my usage this week is for charity.
- Used this Week: 11.5 yards
- 8.25 for Scrappy Swoon (pics in separate post!)
- 3.25 for 3 pillowcases for ConKerr Cancer
- Used year to Date: 92.75 yards
- Added this Week: 5 yards
- 4 yd of yellows and oranges for the Stash Balance Initiative
- 1 yd of green for Miss Jingle
- Net Used for 2013: 29.25 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 65.5 yards (71% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!