One small finish this week with the Aeroplane Bag, but I made progress on my Saturday Sampler blocks
And I also got the Labyrinth quilt top pieced and sandwiched. And, even more importantly, I can now spell “labyrinth” correctly on the first try!
I started quilting with some pebbling in the black areas of the maze to make them more recessed from the rest of the quilt. The dark green will get a slightly less dense pattern, and the light green will probably get the same pattern as the dark green but with a light thread. Lots of burying of ends, but it should be worth it.
- Used this Week: 3 yards
- 3 yd for 2wenty Thr3e Aeroplane bag
- Used year to Date: 130.5 yards
- Added this Week: 0 yards
- Net Used for 2013: 59.5 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 69.5 yards (53% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!