Well, when working on a large, slow project, the yardage doesn’t exactly get used up all that quickly when you account only for finished projects. I’m enjoying the McKenna Ryan Beachwalk blocks immensely, and finished block 4 last night (see crabs to the right). Block 5 should go quick since it’s just umbrellas on a beach -famous last words!
I also finished step 1 and part of step 3 of my Easy Street Redux quilt, so I only have a satifyingly large pile of 4 patches to knock over, but no numbers in the spreadsheet for it.
- Used this Week: 3.25 yards
- 0.5 yd for vinyl window pouch
- 1 yd for bed caddy
- 1.5 yd for mixer cover
- 0.25 yd for various projects my daughter did
- Used year to Date: 144.5 yards
- Added this Week: 0 yards
- Net Used for 2013: 76.75 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 69.5 yards (47% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!