I put the final binding stitches on the Signature quilt this morning, but need to wash/dry it before photos to get the cat hair and thready bits off (and test the ink from the signatures before giving it to the teacher). I also had some additions this week with my Kona Snow re-stock (for the Jingle quilt) and picking up the denim quilt kit I won from Jenny.
- Used this Week: 8.5 yards
- 8.5 yd for the Signature quilt
- Used year to Date: 156.25 yards
- Added this Week: 6.5 yards
- 3 yd of Kona Snow
- 3.5 yd of denim for the denim quilt kit
- Net Used for 2013: 78.75 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 78 yards (50% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!