Hey, guess what? I didn’t sew a darn thing this week. I’ll fiddle around in my sewing room today but I won’t be finishing anything. I did buy some white on white prints and backing for a quilt, though, so I have to count that.
Updated: I went to Tiny Stitches and picked up my finishing kit for Going Coastal and a piece for the back.
- Used this Week: 0 yards
- Sad trombone! I read six and a half books instead.
- Used year to Date: 172.5 yards
- Added this Week: 9.5 yards
- 6 yd of various white on white prints
- 3.5 of batiks for Going Coastal finishing and back
- Net Used for 2013: 85 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 78 yards (45% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!