I am, as they say, back in the saddle. This week had some great progress on lots of things. I finished piecing the B blocks for Easy Street Redux, and three-quarters of the A blocks pieced. They have been serving as leaders and enders for Going Coastal and two charity quilts I’ve been working on, as well as my latest finished Jingle pieced block.
I’ve finished one of the charity quilts, but haven’t photographed it yet since the weather is a bit iffy. The second is almost pieced and will be done this week. There is a third I’ve got cut and ready to go, but I think those blocks will work as leaders and enders for piecing the top of Easy Street Redux.
- Used this Week: 9.5 yards
- 6 yd for Going Coastal
- 3.5 yd for Gnomebody Knows charity quilt
- Used year to Date: 182 yards
- Added this Week: 0 yards
- Net Used for 2013: 94.5 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 81.5 yards (45% of total used)
Jaye had asked if I ever compared where I’m at in this year compared to last year, and that hadn’t occurred to me before. I did check, and can happily report that net usage of 94.5 yd is more than half of where I was last year during this week, which was 41.5 yards.
On that happy thought, I’ll leave you with this latest image of the helpering I’ve had during this productive week.
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!