I’ve been making slow and steady progress on Easy Street Redux. I’ve got the center pieced together and the first border on. Except I think I’ve change my mind about the first border and think I might take it off and replace it. I used a print when I think a solid would look better, but I didn’t have enough of the print to use for a large outer border. Jett and Morelli don’t give a rats’ patootie, though, and have insisted on laying all over the blocks and/or top whenever I leave it alone.
Anyway, as part of getting it the size I want, I’ve been piecing together a side border out of HSTs and simultaneously putting together another top for a charity quilt. I’ve got some more of the white fabric cut for an outer border, so it’ll end up 50″ square or so with a lot less cat hair on it when it’s done.