I sort of wrote this in my head yesterday, yet forgot to actually commit it to keyboard and just now remembered. The good news is I finished a quilt this week, and broke 250 total used! But then I bought some fabric to finish two other projects, so…. yeah.
- Used this Week: 8.75 yards
- 8.75 yd for Northern Beach Lights
- Used year to Date: 251.5 yards
- Added this Week: 8.5 yards
- 4 yd of Kona Sand for Star Surround
- 4.5 yd backing for Easy Street Redux
- Net Used for 2013: 128.25 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 113.75 yards (45% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!