I finished up the Leader & Ender Teen Boy quilt yesterday, and am poised to finish piecing the back for Silver Star today so I can knock that out next week. Steady progress on the Star Surround blocks as well, as those go together and will be made into a top this week!
- Used this Week: 4.25 yards
- 7 yd for L&E Teen Boy Quilt (for charity)
- Used year to Date: 271.5 yards
- Added this Week: 4 yards
- 4 yd various FQs for a wedding quilt
- Net Used for 2013: 133 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 123.75 yards (46% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!