Ahem. So yes, I’m working on my Star Surround surrounds and had to lay out all the blocks to figure out which fabrics went where for each block and I’m about half done with the surround parts. I might be able to finish those up tonight.
I’ve also got the top finished for Silver Star. Here it is with two of the three borders put on. The third border is another aqua one, which is a tiny toy mouse print to kick up the cute factor since it’s being auctioned off to benefit Good Mews Animal Foundation, the cat shelter I volunteer for.
The HST border is made out of waste triangles from the center blocks. I used 168 of them, out of 502, which means I have just shy of a bajillion left for another project.