I am home after a short, albeit comforting, trip to Ohio to say good-bye to my aunt. I got to see a lot of other family that is still in the area, as well as my parents and sister and her children, so there is always a silver lining. Any chance to snorgle these cheeks makes it a good day.
This week I finished a quilt top which is another test pattern for a friend, and am handing that over to her for quilting. I also finished my Aragon bag, which worked quite well for a carry-on on the airplane. I got a good bit of cutting done for the Scrapitude mystery quilt, but that won’t count as “used” until the quilt is done.
- Used this Week: 7.5 yards
- 4 yd for Jane’s Cake quilt top
- 3.5 yd for Aragon Bag
- Used year to Date: 330.25 yards
- Added this Week: 2.5 yards
- 2.5 yd for Aragon Bag, some of which went to stash
- Net Used for 2013: 173.75 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 132.75 yards (40% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!