I’m putting on the final stitches on the binding for Star Surround, since I got an opportunity to quilt TWO quilts on the long arm yesterday. I won’t quite be done with Easy Street Redux tonight, so that will go towards next week’s finishes.
I did have quite a bit of intake this week as I’m collecting various yardages for test patterns and a guild project (none of which I can show right now – bummer!). Hopefully I’ll see some more usage once those get used up and I can break through 300 total yards used and net 150 yards.
- Used this Week: 21 yards
- 9 yd for Silver Star (for charity)
- 12 yd for Star Surround
- Used year to Date: 292.50 yards
- Added this Week: 15.5 yards
- 4 yd backing for seekrit project
- 2.75 yd of Layer Cake for another test pattern
- 3 yd Layer Cake coordinates for test pattern
- 5.75 yd of backing for guild project
- Net Used for 2013: 138.5 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 132.75 yards (45% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!