Progress on several fronts this week, including blocks (which don’t count yet), a skirt for my daughter’s Halloween costume, some headbands for her class auction, and a totebag for my mom (pictures to be revealed as soon as the pattern is released). And a bunch of fabric coming in for my a king-size quilt for my mom & dad’s bed. I’ll get started cutting all those pieces out so I can take them to my guild retreat in a month.
- Used this Week: 4 yards
- 0.25 yd for headbands
- 2.75 yd for totebag for Mom
- 1 yd for daughter’s Creeper skirt
- Used year to Date: 346.5 yards
- Added this Week: 13 yards
- 13 yds various fabric for Mom & Dad’s king size quilt
- Net Used for 2013: 167 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 134.75 yards (34% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!