Just a few small finished this week as I prepared to go out of town. I made a badge holder and a small zippy pouch as well as some zipper bags to donate to Wellspring. I’ve also got the center for my Dresden Garden basted and ready to stitch down, but had to put that off until I return.
- Used this Week: 1.25 yards
- 0.75 yd for various pouches (3 for charity, one for me)
- 0.5 yd for neck wallet and zip pouch for work conference
- Used year to Date: 347.75 yards
- Added this Week: 0 yards
- Net Used for 2013: 168.25 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 135 yards (34% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!