Earlier in the week I finished up the small items for the Good Mews craft fair, and my new purse. I also touched most of the things I packed for retreat while at retreat (instead of just touching them while packing). I finished the Snowflake Garden wallhanging on Friday night (individual pictures on that on a separate post), and finished the top for the Jingle quilt (seen to the right before I attached the final green border). I also made about 129 out of 576 of the units for my parents’ quilt and started a paper pieced project that will be a Christmas gift.
- Used this Week: 7.75 yards
- 0.75 for tissue holders
- 1.5 yd for Crayon holders
- 0.25 yd for Coaches gifts
- 0.5 yd for Coffee cozies
- 2.25 yd for Road 15 bag
- 2.5 yd for Snowflake Garden
- Used year to Date: 364.25 yards
- Added this Week: 3 yards
- 3 yd Kona solids (Snow & Sable)
- Net Used for 2013: 181.75 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 140 yards (39% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!