I went a little nuts on the long arm yesterday and quilted two big quilts – Royal Gardens and Celtic Solstice. I’m hoping to get pictures of both today, but it’s COLD outside and I don’t wanna leave the house, but my desire to document both is outweighing my desire to stay under a quilt inside, so I better strike while the iron is hot.
I also finished a charity quilt this morning (which I needed as a demo at the guild meeting this morning) , so that’s my first charitable crafting for the year. I also bought some fabric at the Craftsy sale this week, and spent my gift certificate at an LQS and picked up EPP basting glue and a nice length of solid fabric.
- Used this Week: 30 yards
- 14.5 yd for Royal Gardens
- 10.5 yd for Celtic Solstice
- 5.5 yd for Bricks (for charity)
- Used year to Date: 30 yards
- Added this Week: 10 yards
- 4 yd of Acacia backing for EPP quilt
- 4 yd of Kaffe Fasset for skirt / stash
- 2 yd of a blue solid for stash
- Net Used for 2013: 20 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 5.5 yards (18% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!