Despite a busy week at work, I’ve managed to finish a couple projects: a disappearing four patch quilt in lap size, and a totebag for zipper pouch for Good Mews’ Catsino Night next week. The sun it out and my camera battery is charged, so I should be able to get pictures of all of them soon.
- Used this Week: 13.25 yards
- 5 yd donated for a project for a friend
- 2.5 yd for totebag and zipper pouch for raffle prize for Good Mews
- 5.75 yd for Disappearing Lilac Patch quilt
- Used year to Date: 69 yards
- Added this Week: 0 yards
- Net Used for 2014: 19.5 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 32 yards (46% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!