I think it’s a bad sign when steam starts coming out of the hole where the cord goes in on one’s iron, so I suspect a new iron is in store shortly. Fortunately, that purchase won’t count against yardage!
I did bring in 2 yards of a navy solid for commission baby quilt, as well as two charm packs just because I liked them. On the outflow, I have a Seekrit Project I can’t show yet since it’s part of a Brown Bag challenge for my guild, which won’t be revealed until MAY. Sheesh. But, in keeping with the tradition of finishing my high school term papers early, I’m about done with mine, although I have one little part to finish next week to complement the main project
- Used this Week: 1.75 yards
- 1.75 yd for Seekrit Project
- Used year to Date: 70.75yards
- Added this Week: 3.75 yards
- 2 yd navy solid for commission project
- 1.75 for 2 charm packs
- Net Used for 2014: 17.5 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 32 yards (45% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!