Whenever I do something that might be known as a “mistake” or a “whoopsie”, I often call it “making a design choice”. Because sometimes it turns out okay after all, but mostly, who wants to admit to mistakes? From the sleeves in my daughter’s prairie dress (cut them too narrow at first, ran out of fabric, and used a similar but different green from the fabric in the dress) to the latest Saturday Sampler block (not entirely my fault on the mis-cut as the instructions are meant for a specific ruler that the shop usually re-writes for regular rulers and they didn’t this month).
So anyway, a lot of “design choices” this week.
- Used this Week: 4.25 yards
- 3 yd for Bloomer’s prairie dress
- 1 yd for Scrapitude storage pillowcase
- 0.25 yd for final piece of Brown Bag pouch challenge project
- Used year to Date: 75 yards
- Added this Week: 0 yards
- Net Used for 2014: 21.75 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 33 yards (44% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!