Well, Scrapideux is done, and it is QUITE bright. Here it is in during basting:
I have a special plan for it, a bit different than I talked about during the podcast. I’ve gotten started on a replacement for the gift quilt I originally planned this one for that’s a little more subdued (well, a LOT more subdued) and more appropriate for the intended recipient.
- Used this Week: 10.25 yards
- 10.25 yd for Scrapideux quilt
- Used year to Date: 142 yards
- Added this Week: 0 yards
- Net Used for 2014: 84.25 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 42.25 yards (30% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!